What is Iaso Tea With Hemp? – Review (2019)
The original Iaso Instant Detox Tea already has a lot going for it when it comes to health and weight loss. It has a modest dose of caffeine per serving, is packed with antioxidants, and filled with natural ingredients to reach your personal goals. While the original product itself is already successful on its own, the company Total Life Changes decided to make the beverage product even better by adding CBD.
Hemp extract is being put in many different products across the health market, such as body washes, lotions, teas, and many more because of its many benefits on human health. Iaso tea adding hemp extract to its products has not only turned heads but provided an option for individuals to try the benefits for themselves. However, do the benefits of the Iaso Instant Detox Tea with the addition of 100 mg of Hemp Extract hold up to its claims of health and weight loss?
First Of All, What is Hemp Tea?
Herbal teas have been an everyday staple around the world for many years now and have been used for its many health benefits. More recently, hemp tea has begun to show up in more health stores and local grocery stores for individual consumption. Hemp tea actually has a long history originating in Asia in which it is created from dried flowers and the leaves of the hemp plant. When harvested at the plants maturest, the cannabinoid content is at its richest, which is used in hemp teas.
One of the biggest misconceptions when it comes to CBD, according to some of the top CBD Isolate manufacturers is that anything made from hemp will get you high, which is not the case. CBD is made without THC, which is the component used to produce that high effect. When you are consuming CBD regularly, it is completely safe to drink, and regular consumption helps the body’s functions to work in a more balanced and efficient way.
What are the benefits of Putting Hemp In Your Tea?
- Eases Everyday Stress And Improves Mood. Everyday stress is very common in everyday life when it comes to juggling work, at home demands, and personal health. Consuming hemp has been shown to help with stress by producing a calming and relaxing feeling during stressful times in your day. These benefits can be explained in the numerous components of the cannabis plant, which contains antioxidants that help repair cells and protect them from damage. CBD is also shown to reduce cortisol production in the body, which helps reduce the effects of stress. The essential fatty acids in hemp are also proved to be crucial to mood regulation by regulating the release of neurotransmitters in your brain.
- Weight Regulation. Many people associate cannabis with a stimulated appetite, and when you smoke the plant, you feel naturally hungrier. However, that is not the case when it comes to consuming CBD and hemp extract. CBD is suggested to reduce appetite and control obesity because the CB1 receptor, which stimulates the appetite, is blocked off by CBD naturally. Instead of completely deactivating the CB1 receptors, CBD influences other molecules to block them off, which helps reduce the appetite and overeating.
- Supports Restful Sleep. There are many natural ways that you can promote sleep in your daily life, such as changing your lifestyle and nutrition, but what most people don’t know is that hemp extract can help as well. Research suggests that the cannabidiol in hemp can promote restful sleep, even for those who struggle with sleep or have insomnia. CBD oil is well known to also assist with pain, stress, and anxiety, which can all be related to a poor sleep regimen or be effected by said things.
- Supports exercise recovery. When you increase your exercise or athletic training, your muscles are put through a lot of stress and need longer recovery times as a result. Along with soothing inflammation, research indicated that hemp might inhibit the neurotransmitter GABA which can relieve muscle tension. This is all with the help of the combined benefits of antioxidants, omegas, and cannabinoids, which are all found in hemp oil that supports exercise recovery.
- Boosts Heart Health. According to a study published in the Journal Pharmacological Research, cannabinoids can reduce blood pressure and help improve circulation in your tissues. How this works is that the compounds found in hemp open the arteries causing them to relax and widen, which helps with preventing heart attacks and overall heart health.
So, What is Iaso Instant Detox Tea With Hemp?
Iaso Instant Detox Tea, with the addition of 100 mg of Hemp extract is an all-natural formula and equipped with three additional extracts. It is also combined with 2 grams of Nutriose FM06, with only ten calories per serving for people watching their weight. This product has all the same benefits as the original Iaso Instant Detox Tea, such as weight loss & management, a boost in energy, improved sleep, and the detox of intestines and internal organs. With the added benefits of hemp extract, this Iaso Tea product has a lot to offer when it comes to health and weight loss.
Ingredients In Iaso Instant Detox Tea With Hemp
Soluble Fiber Dextrin
Nutriose FM 06 is a soluble dextrin obtained from corn starch and dissolves in water easily. Soluble fiber dextrin provides the benefits of dietary fiber while supporting the quality of Iaso Tea. Research studies have shown that soluble fiber can promote satiety, which helps with feeling fuller faster and prevents overeating.
Carcia Papaya Extract
The Carica papaya extract plant originated within southern Mexico and Central America and is believed to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. These properties provide benefits for your weight loss and health journey by reducing bloating symptoms and protecting against free radicals. The plant also has been known to provide wound healing properties as well.
Cassia Angustifolia Extract
The extract of the seeds of this native Indian plant has been shown to have powerful cleansing features that relieve constipation. The extract may also increase colon motility in the body, as well.
Matricaria Chamomilla Extract
Matricaria Chamomilla Extract has been used in herbal medicine for countless years to treat stomach pain and irritable bowel syndrome. It can also help promote sleep for people who struggle to get an adequate amount of sleep at night or suffer from insomnia.
How To Take Iaso Instant Detox Tea With Hemp
When it comes to drinking Iaso Tea for health or weight loss benefits, it is most effective and beneficial to consume the beverage in a specific way and routine. It is most beneficial to drink the beverage 1.5 hours after your first meal, then 1.5-2 hours after your second meal to boost your energy levels and to allow the ingredients to suppress your appetite effectively.
Another way you can consume the tea is to drink it regularly 20-30 minutes before two of your meals per day to begin the stretching of your stomachs receptors. This sends a signal to your brain that food is present in your stomach, and the soluble fiber then enters your digestive tract 20 minutes after consuming. This can then allow your body to release hormone signals to the hypothalamus, which will help your body create the “full factor” response to your brain when eating your meal. This results in you feeling fuller while eating less during your meal and prevents overeating or snacking afterward.
Iaso Instant Tea Detox With Hemp Extract
Most Popular For Weight Loss & Health Benefits
- 25 packets per bag: Each packet contains 4.2 grams of instant tea detox
- Infused with hemp extract: Enjoy the same great benefits of the Original Iaso Instant Detox Tea with the addition of 100 mg agricultural Hemp Extract.
- Will boost your energy, improved sleep & skin conditions, and of course a gentle cleansing of your intestines and internal organs.
Iaso tea was good for weight loss in a multitude of different ways. Iaso tea can help you lose weight by relieving constipation, improving digestion, cleanse upper and lower intestines, removes toxins, and helps improve sleep. By drinking the tea consistently the combination of these benefits can result in weight loss if you stick to a healthy lifestyle and exercise routine.
Since there is a diuretic and laxative effect in Iaso tea it can cause diarrhea if your body is sensitive to these types of effects or if you consume too much at once or in one day.
Iaso tea is made of nine natural ingredients of herbs, spices, and fruits such as: Malva Leaves, Persimmon Leaves, Myrrh, Chamomile, Holy Thistle, Blessed Thistle, Ginger, and Papaya. These ingredients are blended together to create a diuretic and weight loss effect by filtering out the toxins from your body.
To boil Iaso Tea, take a quart of water (4 cups) and put it in a pot to boil. Then put two bags inside of the boiling water to steep. The longer you are able to let it steep the better, but for 2-4 minutes is the minimum.